120 Interesting Topics To Talk About With A Girl (And Hold Her Full Attention)
So you've met a girl you like.
What topics do you talk to her about to get her attention, keep her interested...
And make her want to come back to you for more?
I've got you covered!
So below, not only will I show 120 interesting topics to talk about with a girl.
I will also show you the right way to go about about it so that the girl gets to like you more.
Conversations are just tools.
First, you have to understand that when you talk with a girl that conversations are just tools.
- Tools for you two to have fun
- Tools to connect with her better.
- Tools to make her like you and find you more interesting
- Tools to get to know her better and
- Tools to get her to know you better.
So the purpose of the topics you talk about with a girl are not to necessarily discuss facts or to arrive at a "destination" - like scientists in a lab, or people engaged in a debate.
...The only purpose is for you two "vibe".
For you two to have a good time.
So you should treat the topics with levity.
If a topic gets boring, or starts getting too serious, or she becomes uncomfortable. Freely jump to another topic.
Talking with a girl is not an interview or some sort of interrogation.
And you cannot vibe with a girl when the atmosphere of your interaction is "all serious".
And now that you understand this, let's get into the topic of the day...
Should the topics be about her or yourself?
And also general topics.
She wants to know what you find interesting. But also wants you to find her interesting...
You see, when you meet a girl. She wants to come into your world. She wants to "feel" you. But she also wants you to like her.
But most guys make either the mistake of only wanting to talk about what they think would "entertain" her: her topics. And fail to talk about topics that relate to themselves.
Or some talk only about themselves, and fail to acknowledge the girl.
But the truth is, it's a mix.
If you make the first mistake, she will feel robbed. And if you make the second mistake, she won't feel a connection with you.
You need to talk about her interests/topics and experiences, but you also have to talk about yours.
Here are 120 Interesting Topics To Talk About With A Girl:
- Her highest aspiration: I personally like to talk about this one often because it, very quickly, tells you a lot about the kind of person the girl is.
- What she would do if she had a million dollars
- Best books you've both read.
- Favourite musicians.
- Favourite sports team(s)
- Places you/her would love to live.
- Favourite holiday destinations
- Most embarrassing moment when either of you were high.
- Your hobbies.
- Workplace stories
- Your parents
- Life changing moments.
- Craziest things you two have ever done.
- Your passions. (NOTE: whenever I use *you* I usually mean both of you!)
- Your dreams.
- Childhood memories
- Favourite sex position
- Craziest sexual experiences.
- What you'd love to spend your lives doing if money was never a problem.
- What you'd like to do if failure was impossible.
- Favourite drinks.
- Curent events
- Funny expereinces.
- Future Plans.
- Number of Children.
- Favourite artists and paintings.
- Life changing events/moments.
- Biggest decisions
- Boldest decisons
- What she likes most about guys
- What you like most about girls
- Things you guys feel grateful for.
- Mentors and role-models (people you guys admire and look up to).
- Favourite TV shows
- Happiest moments.
- Dream home/house
- Things to change about yourselves, if you could.
- Funny jokes you've heard.
- Your social lives and how often you go out.
- Concerts you've been to or plan to go to.
- Your horoscopes.
- Your siblings
- Favourite subjects in school.
- Worst subjects in school
- Sports you guys currently play (or played)
- Musical instruments you guys play.
- Favorite colours
- Smoking and drugs
- Fights or physical altercations you both have been in.
- Other languages you two can speak.
- Sleeping habits (light or heavy sleeper. (Night owl?)
- Physical features she gets complimented on the most.
- What you love to be remembered for? (What would you want written on your tombstone?)
- Your friends
- Where you guys were born.
- Favourite apps
- Favourite games
- Video games
- Celebrity lifestyle
- Food & Nutrition
- Your jobs
- Workplace incidents and events.
- Animal kingdom
- Fashion and style.
- College life
- Arts & Culture
- Buildings and monuments.
- Latest scientific discoveries
- Paranomal activities
- Aliens and UFOs
- Superstitious beliefs.
- The stock market
- Favourite days of the week.
- Mysterious events.
- Best services you've received from companies
- Most precious items you own.
- Best gifts you've received
- Daily routines
- Bosses (best & worse)
- Best albums.
- Favourite flowers.
- What you guys studied in college.
- Your biggest culture shocks from other countries.
- All time favourite movies
- Movies you both look forward to being released.
- Favourite restaurants.
- If there's a TV show about your life, what you'd call it.
- Current and long-term goals.
- Sports betting.
- Singing (whether either of you have been in a band or just like to sing, etc).
- Ideas for best night out
- Sexual fantasies
- Most memorable birthday
- Social media (and "fakeness" people display there)
While it is good to have a list of topics topics to talk about with a girl.
It's even better to learn how to talk to girls in general - without ever running out of things to say.
And the most important part of talking with a girl is trusting that whatever you say is valuable and is worth hearing because it is coming from you.
When you internalize this belief, you can freely speak your mind, in the moment - without going into your head to search for topics.
You can something happening in live and you talk about it.
A related topic might pop up in your head and you straight up start talking about it because you believe it is interesting.
And once you get to trust yourself in this way, whatever topics you decide to talk about with a girl will come across as you literally vomiting gold bars.
The same way you will tend to listen to any topic a hot girl decides to talk about because it is coming from her.
Hope this has benefited greatly as I intended.
I'll love to read your thoughts below...